My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for at least 3 - 5 minutes in his. I'm paranoid when it comes to sex and my period so I did research on pre-ejaculation. The research told me pre-ejaculation isn't made in the same gland of sperm. You can only get pregnant from pre-ejaculation if he didnt pee after his last ejaculation, cause the left over sperm would be still in his urethra. If the male urinated after the last time he came then all is well. I asked him when the last time he came was and he said way before we started dating. Wednesday I asked if he masturbated and he said not really last time he did was a while ago. We also had peotected sex Wednesday as well. Today is the day I'm supposed to start my period. March 3rd another thing is I'm supposed to start my birth control when I come on my period. I've been faint cramping for Days now I masturbated Saturday and I Really started cramping so I stopped. Today march 3rd I had a light brown discharge. Please help me this is awful. I'm taking a pregnancy test this Wednesday but I'm scared. Am I pregnant?

I say you should wait because stress can delay your period and its very uncommen to get pg with precum...