I am one month pregnant, and accidentally took daily birth control pills thinking they were aspirin. Will this affect my pregnancy?

BIRTH CONTROL, and any other drugs like it which you take do NOT CAUSE A MISCARRIAGE.

Only "Abortion pills" will cause an abortion.

Hello meginwunderland, 

First and most important: no, one birth control pill should not affect your pregnancy, not more than aspirin would (aspirin is also not recommended to take when you are pregnant because it might lead to stomach or worse problems). Even for women that continue to take birth control pills when they are pregnant, either because they don’t know or whatever reason, there is little chance that birth control pills will cause any major risk of birth defects or miscarriage.

So, I would recommend you to consult your doctor about all the issues you have, it’s definitely good to stress yourself out when there is no need, but also – you need to know what is best for you and your baby.