I got married in Feb and I and my husband are not living together for work reason. I travelled to my current place on Mar 1 and have not had intercourse since then. On Mar 7 I got my period. For April, I have not got my periods yet (today Apr 23). I am wondering if I could be pregnant.

We used condom and we really did not do it completely. We thought I will not get pregnant.

Now I am wondering if I could be pregnant. can my Mar 7 period be implantation bleeding?

Can someone explain me? Thanks.

Hi:
There is always the chance that you could be pregnanty, especially if you were, basically, unprotected during sexual intercourse. Stress can also cause these symptoms. In addition, if you have just started any form of chemical birth control, or if you have just stopped using any type of chemical birth control, your cycle can become irregular. Are any of these situations your case? Anyhow, you can always take a home pregnancy test, if it's not two early. Wait a couple of weeks and take one. If you want to confirm it, have one taken at a medical office. Best wishes to you. Please get back to us with an update. We'd like to know how you are doing.

It's possible that you're pregnant but I would be surprised at this point since you were having regular periods. As I have mentioned before on these forums, stress can cause irregularity in your periods. Did you mention that you were doing any sort of birth control or anything? It would help to have a little more information to be able to tell. Have you menstruated since? Please keep us posted on how you're doing. Thanks!