I was wondering if a girl with hemophelia would have different pregnancy symptoms or would it be the same symptoms as someone else?

It is extremely rare for a female to have hemophilia as it is a gender-related disease. I have never heard of a female hemophiliac.

"Hemophilia results from a deficient protein known as a blood clotting factor. The two main forms are hemophilia A (factor VIII deficiency) and hemophilia B (factor IX deficiency). Hemophilia A occurs in 1 in 5,000 live male births. Hemophilia B occurs in 1 in 10,000 live male births. The worldwide incidence of hemophilia is estimated at more than 400,000 people."

While it is rare for there to be symptomatic females, it is entirely possible. My mother and myself are factor IX deficient and have difficulty with active bleeding. We both consult with a hematologist. As for the question about the symptoms being different, they can be. Unfortunately, since it is so rare for there to be "hemopheliac females", there is not much information posted on the internet. Make sure to inform your obstetrician of your bleeding disorder and any concerns that you might have. [/enc]