I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend one week after the miscarriage and now my breast are feeling full like when I was pregnant. Could I be pregnant again.

Hi, i dont see the reason why you could not get pregnant after miscarriage. I mean, yeah it is a shock for the body and everything but if your body heals fast than there is a chance you got pregnant. I dont know much about it but i do think its possible. Maybe the best thing for you would be a obvious choice, a home pregnancy test. HPT is very accurate and you should make sure you take it first thing in the morning. Also, make sure that it has been at least 10 days since your last intercourse. This way you can know for sure whether you are pregnant or not and make decisions accordingly. I hope you get the answer you want and i hope this was helpful.