Hi, I'm 23 and a bit overweight and my last period was about two weeks ago and i was one day late and once i started it was heavy for about two and a half days and then i just spotted after that. Before i started my period i was experiencing bad headaches a mild fever that ranged from 98.9-99.0 and i was very week and tired. I just thought that i was getting sick but since my last period i haven't had anymore fevers and since about a week ago i have started having cramps like i'm going to get my period. I still am having headaches and i've started to have diarrhea. I'm still tired all the time if i had a nickel for every yawn i would be rich. Im not on birth control and me and my fience use protection most of the time but there are times when we don't but he pulls out. I know its not safe that way, but we're not too stressed if we do get pregnant b/c were getting married anyways. I haven't taken a test yet and i wanted to see if my next period comes and what others may think is this all in my head or might i be pregnant???????

just out of curiosity were you pregnant? im going through the SAME exact thing. im due to get married in 2 weeks but weight gain and all the symptoms you named are occuring.