Hi. I think I may be in a sticky situation. I drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, and am on birth control pills. I miscarried in November after 6 months of Clomid and my husband and I have since separated. HOWEVER, I haven't been feeling all that great and took a pregnancy test...something told me I needed to. I got a very faint positive, which I never got with my first pregnancy. But, after about 15-20 minutes, the faint line disappeared. Is it possible that I am pregnant, or that the test messed up? I am very concerned because of my lifestyle, and being on birth control pills. The test pamphlet stated that birth control pills could mess up the outcome of the test. Has anyone ever experienced this? Am I pregnant, or not? I plan on calling my OB, but I am definitely concerned! Thanks!

Try taking another pregnancy test. Maybe you will get better results

Hi, can you please tell me what happened with you as this happened to me this morning, im worried.