Hello. I'm 24 year old female and about two years ago I've got married for one great man. We dated for about a year and all that time I knew that he was the one for me.
We both have great jobs and every other possible condition for making a great family. Only one thing is missing in that picture- a baby!
These to years we are trying to get a baby but with no success.
Then we decided to do some fertility tests and we both came healthy!
So, we are waiting for that positive pregnancy test. Until that happen- I would like to find out are there any tips for getting pregnant!
Please help us!

Hello. I'm very sorry because of your “problem”.
One thing that is good about all that is that both of you are healthy and able to have a children. I will tell you some tricks to increase your pregnancy chances. First of all, you should eat more foods rich in folate, iron, calcium, and protein.
Smoking is out of the question.
Avoid alcohol, raw fish, fish high in mercury and soft cheeses. Avoid potatoes for a month or two before conception.
Increase your daily physical activities, both- you and your partner. Probably the best thing for you is to stop thinking about this for a while. During intercourse, you should practice more poses with your partner on top of you because it will increase chances of pregnancy!