hi, im 17 and my gfrn is 16, today she and i went on a date to the movies. it is our 15month anniversary. her parents are very strict and dont allow a bfrn, we are hiding it from them. we only get to go out once in 3 months. we can only go for a mvie and thts it. anyway today we were kissing and making out and i slid my panths down and she plyed with my penis, stroked him for about a minute or 2. i then put my hand on my penis and i dont remember whether there was any precum on it. i only kept my hand there for about 15 secs, then i kissed her and i asked if i could touch her vagina, and i did, i rubbed her vagina after about 5 mins after i had touched my penis for that 15 secs, i rubbed the outside of her vagina and then slowly rubbed a lil inside until i felt her clit. i never went deeper than that. wen sudenly i remembered that my penis may have had a lil precum on it, and quickly pulled my hand out saying i dont want to hurt her, we are bot virgins, and i want to know what are the odds, if any , that she may get pregnant? there is no way of getting hold of a pregnancy test and her period is normally around the 20th and today is the 5th. can someone please give me some information on this. i am desperate. i start 11th grade exams in a month and i dont need this stress. please help me! post a reply here please i am desperate and scared.

yes, she can get pregnant. Precum usually has the same amount of seamen in it as regular sperm. it is unlikely however that the pre cum stayed alive before you touched her vagina. dont stress out, focus on school and wait for her period to come.