When me and my man started talking it wasn't official so basically he was doing his thing and I was doing mine. Anyways I was having sex with him without protection every week since August

Hi LauOzu,

You had a period in early September.

Thank you for responding to my post and for trying to ease my mind. I honestly can't remember the exact dates but I know it was the first week .... it usually last me 5 days and it's on point every month. And I did had intercourse with my man after that. I was using this app with a (black backgrown icon and flower in the middle) to track my period and I marked all the times I had intercourse and none of them were on the highlighted suggested ovulation or fertile date for the month of september. In October however I had my period starting on the 1st I believe and I was having intercourse since the 25th of the previous month.... and I remember marking down the deed in October after my period and it was on the second day that I was supposed to be ovulating and then 3 days after that it was supposed to be my fertile day. So I did a pregnancy test the end of October because of what he noticed in my mood or what not and I was a little worried too but it came out negative. Then in November I did it after I missed my period and it was possitive.

Also the reason why I don't know the exact dates is because I had the info on my phone and of course the phone crashes ( just my luck) and I couldn't recover the date from the app. So when I tried to recreate the month of October. The one most clear in my head it look like this.... period ended on the 9th. Had intercourse on the 11th. Then on the 16th. Dates of ovulation according to the "my days" app (finally got the name) are from 13-18 October. So in November when it came out positive I was so sure then and stress free but then after sonogram not so much and the period in October was a normal period for me. At least it look normal to me. Regular bleefing. Not just spotting or brown spots or w.e. .... then I even started thinking " well maybe the baby is just huge" because my man its 6'3 huge frame (like everything is huge) and I am 5'8 not so small either.... I know it probably no relevant but when you are stressed and desperate you think about every possibility. From calculating backwards with dates i can remember, both due dates I got from doctor ... to googling other stories and all of that I've tried to find an answer.... it's still second guessing in my head. It's the worse feeling to have :(

Doctors aren't perfect either.

Thank you so much. Even though I will do the DNA test I feel a little bit more at ease so thanks again for taking the time to answer me. I will love my daughter (first baby who I already love I should say) regardless. 1 last question since we are at it... do you think pre DNA testing is pretty accurate if I am 23 weeks ? Or should I wait a little longer? I really do not want to wait until the baby is born... I just need to know now so I could have the rest of my pregnancy with a peace of mind and to be fair to the daddy who I really pray to God that is my man's (he is so happy) and I would hate to hurt him in such a heartless way :(

DNA testing is reliable.
I don't recommend any "invasive" (amnio) test. Use the one where they test your blood.
Good luck.

Ok thank you. AGAIN!!! (I know I say that a lot) so how about "sorry" for a change?! Lol just kidding. When I do the test I will give you an update!!! :)

Thanks and good luck.