i was at a party on aug 28th and i dont really remember what happened but i do know that i had sex. i got my period ( which i think i did) 2 weeks early but it only lasted a few days... 2 weeks after i had sex i have been eating nonstop and drinking nonstop... i always feel like i have to go to the bathroom.... just let me know if there is any chance that i could be prego

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer:
If you had sex there is a chance you might be pregnant/ contract an STD. Now what's confusing is the period. Periods can be irregular no matter what, ( I know because mine is). However, when you say it only lasted a few days...how was the flow? If it was heavy like your normal period I wouldn't worry about it.

What you can do from here is take a preg. test. If nothing more than to ease your mind. Since you already had a period or something like a period you can test and it will be accurate. Since your life style is a bit wild, you have to make sure you're not carrying anyone inside you. Alcohol + fetus = numerous chances of birthdefects.

If you have any more questions just ask!

I hope it all turns out okay!

~ Frisky

thank you it helped alot... and to answer your question my flow was not as heavy as normal... i took a test and it turns out im not preg. yay!

Ha, ha. Woo-hoo! :-D Good feeling for all the people out there who aren't trying!

You probably don't need telling twice, just be more careful next time, okay!

Condoms, birth-control, Depo-shot, with todays technology women have about a million options for Planned Parenting.

Think about it.
~Frisky