Hi
I have a tight foreskin that is slightly painful when i slide it all the way back. I also seem to often ejaculate after about five minutes, less if I am watching porn. But the second time I last much longer. Like twenty minutes. Should I masturbate before sex to lengthen intercourse? Will stretching my foreskin help? Is two orgasms normal?
Anon

HI a tight foreskin is quite normal, l dont know how old you are, but if you go to the doctor and get some cortisone cream and apply inside your foreskin and then practice at pulling it back when erect this should solve the problem.

Re the second orgasm lasting longer, it reminds me of the movie with Cameron Diaz and ??? cant remember, where he is advised to go ahd masturbate first to have the ability to last longer. Two orgasms you are lucky , dont stress

you seem to be about 15 soo you should stp masterbation and let your sexy friends do all that 4 u! :-D