iv always had it since i started having sex im 20 and first had sex at 15 i can i stop this

your comment is a little confusing. when you say premature - like got the women undressed and it's all over for you without any real physical stimulation?

consider using a sensation reducing lubricant, or maybe you need a little more hand work without the girls to get aclimated to the stimulation. you know practice

or

waking up and realizing you didn''t get the pleasure of the deed. really no harm in this other than the clean up

im fine with foreplay its when she gets on top of me then its other in minutes but also i think before it goes in that its soon gonna be all other worry i suppose people have said doctors can help??

are you saying i should masturbate more without my girlfriend

witch will be hard as we live together

Didnt know you lived with her. When I say practice, in your case you may consider just a pause in the motion to hold off. Does your gf feel like it's an issue? After 22 yrs of sex, I can say it gets easier and easier to hold it off and control it. At age 20 a minute or two of penatration would finish me too, but then I could go again in 5-10 min. My wife occasionally would give me the " I'm working on a spagetti noodle" I'd just say" your so hot, how can I help it". At some point the roles reverse - as a woman gets older she can go longer and have more O's "I think 6 is record wev'e set, but that was a few years back (mid 30's)

How ofter are you making it. the longer you go without activity the harder it is to control the animal reaciton to sex.

In our 20's we go 3-4 times a week, and she'd usually have her first O grinding on my leg, and then 2nd or 3rd after penetration. Now in late 30's we spend a lot more time foreplay, but 1-2x per week and she still get 2-3 & I always get 1 after her 2nd ( afterall it's about me giving her pleasure)

Hope this is helpful. Sometimes its its easy to have some expectation that based on media/movies thats not real.

we sleep together about twice a week she has never saidits an issue as when i ejaculate we just wait then go again then second time round i can last longer but after she has had an orgasm she cant carry on she is done then for the night its more an issue 4 me

My boyfriend has this problem and it gets him a bit upset at times. We haven't had sex yet but he gives me amazing orgasms in foreplay and when I try to do that for him he says he feels inadequate because I'm really up for it but he's just not able to last longer than a couple of minutes. But he's able to last for a second time if I carry on and he says that's amazing but I was just wondering like does that matter? The first being not so good but the second being really good? I know this is really more of something I should type a new topic for but one of you just mentioned being able to last the second time and it just reminded me. I suppose I should be asking him this but I haven't had chance yet, I will do though. Thanks.

first when i cum is the best the one in a few mins but then when i go again its not as good at first but then is but its feels better for the lad cos he is lastinglonger i just give alot of oral andstuff during sex and marsarje her body with lotion especially her nipples as she gets off on it