Hi, I'm 14 years old.
When I first started masturbating around the age of 11, I used to be able to use..lotion and lubricants and last a decent amount of time.
For a long time, I started using none, so it was just..like using my non lubricated hand.
Then I tried going back to lotion, and I started ejaculating within the first minute.
At this point in time, my girlfriend had moved to florida, and I no longer saw her.
But when she was here, she would give me oral and I could last around 7-10 minutes.
She then came back a year later, and gave me oral again, and I didnt ejaculate from it, after she was trying for about 20 minutes.
A few days later, we had sex..and I ejaculated the first 2 minutes, then had sex a second time the next day and last about 3 minutes.
And now, I have a new girlfriend..and I don't think I am going to be having sex with her, because she wants to wait till marriage, so I don't have much to worry about..
But, everytime I masturbate now, with lubricant..
(in the shower) I can last around 7 minutes.
But if Im laying down on my bed or something I only last about 1 minute.
What could be the cause in that?
Also, do you think the one time my girlfriend gave me oral and I didnt ejaculate was because I was so comfortable around her at that point..it was kind of I could ejaculate when I wanted too?

And one last thing, for a while, I just started masturbating to get the sensation of an orgasm..I think I kinda screwed myself over, there. Because now I can only last.. 1-7 minutes, as read above.
If you could help me out a little on whether this is premature ejaculation, or if its my comfortabilty level with myself and other people I do sexual things with.

If you could please help me out.
Thank you.

Anyone, please?

i dont know how to help you but im in the same boat

if i masterbate in the shower, i can last up to 10 minutes

if i masturbate in my room w/o lube, i last 2-3 minutes

with lube, more often than not, under 1 minute

its odd

Its rather lame :-(

someone give us some help, please.

70 views. plz help

Think of something completely unrelated when you masturbate, and when you feel you're about to ejaculate prolong it by stopping for about 10-30 seconds and then continue, if you do that for as long as possible you might notice a difference.

g'luck. 8)

Feeling bad for your lack of replies:( I'm a girl and I know from experience that guys always find it harder to ejaculate whilst in the shower, or I suppose just less easy in your case. But anyway, using lube makes you ejaculate quicker because it's more realistic to the natural sensation of penetration. So masturbating without lube therefore makes you last slightly longer.

Obviously I don't know the history between you and this girl, but you mentioned you were uncomfortable around her that time she gave you oral and you couldn't ejaculate. It's more than likely that this was because you weren't comfortable with her, whatever the situation was.

When you had sex with this girl, was it the first time you'd had sex? Or had you been without sex for a long time? It seems a bit strange that you couldn't ejaculate through oral but only a few days later it was quick ejacualtion through sex. I'm a little confused?

Hope a helped a bit so far anyway.

hey buddy first of all i dnt get how ur 14 and all this happened while ur 14 anyways that thing with u and ur gf havin oral and didnt ejaculate ...that is most likely because u already ejaculated earlier maybe from masterbation or maybe someother reason

i agree with the guest...14 is a bit of a young age to start having sex, but i never judge people.

like others have said before, with the oral, because you were uncomfortable you might not have been aroused enough to ejaculate.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, your 14 and you still have time to develope both mentaly and physicaly so you might grow out of ejaculating quickly.

I'm 21 and I can cum as quickly as I want having a wank at the computer or something. That's normal.

If you want to hold off longer then practice masturbation more often. Get used to the feelings that build up and learn when to slow down or just stop. There's no reason you can't stop during sex and do other things.

Sometimes gripping the base of your penis firmly once you stopped can help calm things down.

I can't see it would matter too much as long as your partner gets off. Perhaps you can practice you oral technique a bit.

Sometimes it just happens though. It you feel up for it, cum twice in the "session"! I often cum quickly if I get a decent blowjob!

I know how you guys feel..im 17 now but when I firsted started havin sex...the first time lasted about 10 minutes...and when i jacked off (this was about 2 years ago) i could last a half hour or so...but as the sex went on and i jacked off more i lasted less and less...i mean i can get it up but after a few bangs it rushes straight to ejaculation and theres nothin i can do...but fortunately for me the last 2 times i had sex i realized that even tho i ejaculate...i stay hard lol...so i can go as long as i want...i actually got 2 ejaculations in the same "sexy time"...lasted 40 mins last time...it also helps if u keep a hand down there to squeeze the base after u ejaculate...keeps the blood in and u stay harder till it gets hard again on its own...but ive been lookin for wars to prolong ejaculation itself cause i think itd be kinda fun too :-P and ive been trying kegal exercises...squeeze the muscles u use to stop urself from peeing for 10 seconds...rest 10 seconds...do that 10 times 3 times a day every day...and ull see results...cause that muscle actually can stop ur ejaculation...it touches the thing that pushes it out i guess...also if u are about to ejaculate...before u get to the point where u cant stop...squeeze ur "stop peeing" muscles and squeeze the tip of ur wang...itll make the sensation go away and u can start all over...get another minute or so in and do it again :-P...if u still need help im here 8)

Ya i think its confortability with shower you have thousands of water trickles raining down on you which i dont know why but it has a different effect on ejaculation you may wana try not masturbating for a while and then seeing how long until you cum. Remember not to hurt urself or push to hard or ya etc.. HAVE FUN

Talking to your parents about the feelings you have inside. This will be beneficial. Im sure your father or older brother might be able to answer you. This is a topic that should not be answered by anyone unless there truly a Doctor.

Talk to kids your age. A friend.

Dont hurry to grow up. Grown up life really is diffucult. Just be a kid and have fun while u still are.

Dont listen to him^^^^

I have same thing, just pause every once in a while, and you can make it last for a long time, if you use the internet, look at something until right before you come, the stop, then repeat, it makes it last longer and can genarate more "stuff". Keep on livin! Peace.