I'm 17 and I have a couple questions if anyone knows the answers it would help alot.

My first question is if you have premature ejaculation can refrain from masterbation or even masterbating less a week cure premature ejaculation?

also is it possible i have PE at this age ? or am i still developing and im just turned on just like any kid my age?

Also if i do have PE is it cureable? ive heard of the stop go thingy and the PC muscle exercies, but aren't i to young to be working that muscle out?

No. If you actually have PE you'll need to see a doctor for some type of treatment. In some less serious cases, you can get some sort of training to help yourself mentally ease yourself so you don't come as quickly however.

It's very very unlikey in my opinion that you have PE. For your age, and even older, guys are pretty raging. What that means? Things feel GOOD! And it's hard to make yourself last, because it feels so good. If I were you I'd work on some techniques to make yourself last longer and see if those work. If they don't, then I would be concerned. Below I'll post some ideas for you to try.

You can definitely work out your PC muscles. They're great for sex and can help you with control issues.

--

1) Cum before you have sex... either through masturbate, oral sex, or a ha****b
2) Have sex twice: after you cum quickly, just get aroused again and go a second time
3) Use extended pleasure condoms.
4) Distract yourself during sex by thinking of things that are a turn off
5) Talk or laugh during sex, itll bring you and your partner closer together emotionally and distract you
6) Take breaks during sex or switch up positions, both will give you some time to "calm down" especially if you can tell when you are about to cum and stop long enough to get control again.