Hey, im 18 and uncircumsized and when i have intercourse with my partner i ejaculate in like 3-5 minutes...is this odd? i believe i should last longer. can you help?

On top of this i think i am a little on the small side, anything i can do naturally to lengthen penis size? by not purchasing anything? Thanks!

3-5 min. is not very unusual, but there are ways to make yourself last longer, and naturally increase length and width, if you would like to know, go into my profile, and find my email, or message me on one of the messengers i have posted.

could you tell me ur email address as i also suffer from this and need help but i dont know how to search ur profile

Check out my blog prematureejaculation.blog.co.uk pal it's a lighthearted look at PE problem and solutions. Please feel free to add your comments and words of wisdom - Craig