Hi I'm a 23 year old male, I'm married and I'm not able to orgasm during intercourse. I can orgasm only through masturbation. Kinsly help me please. I want to get a baby, help..

Take it slow and use lube. Sometimes it takes a little work and thoughts

Try different sexual positions. Me and my boyfriend have a kinky mix of positions (more like routines) but a couple in particular are never attempted until I am satisfied and now ready for him to blow his load...because a couple of specific positions cause him to ejaculate with guarantee even sometimes too soon! These positions are his soft spot, for example he cannot hold his load when we do it missionary while I have him leg locked. Other positions however are more challenging for him to reach climax, probably because of +/- pressure/tightness combined with general comfort and relaxing properties.

Have your girl ride you at the same rate and speed as you would stroke yourself off to. Talk to her and tell her your problem and if she can accommodate I don't see why she wouldn't be willing.

Do roleplaying or have kinky talk.. Play nurse/patient and tell her in character that you cannot cum as easily during sex as when you masturbate. Have her talk dirty to you while you have sex. And do it all in the nude on top of the bedsheets with the lights on. And also, don't masturbate on the same days you plan to have intercourse with her. Preserve that stiffy and save your sperm for when it counts. Masturbating causes sequential hardons to be not quite as stiff and can make follow up orgasms more difficult to achieve. This is why some guys masturbate before a date, so they are not quite so raging in their underwear all night.

If you are having a difficult time orgasming during missionary, try doggystyle or mix it up with spooning or any number of other sex positions. It could also be that you need a penis ring, I don't know but you might want to look into it. And try lubricant as the other poster suggested, even try out some sex toys. Pervert out on her and you should have no issues with reaching orgasm.

You may even want to consider masturbating into her vagina. Kind of like training wheels on a bike.. eventually you take the training wheels off.....In this case masturbate for a bit, then pump her for a bit.. Flex inside her, fantasize about getting her pregnant if that does the trick. It's different for everybody, some people need to have a penis ring to get off, even when they masturbate. Try one during sex and see if it makes it any easier to cum during intercourse.

Good luck.