Hi, I am interested in getting prenatal care? What includes prenatal care and how can I get it?

Prenatal care means taking care of pregnancy and following conditions of your baby. During being pregnant you will have many appointments with doctor, in order to check state of your health and your baby’s health. You will be provided with advices about keeping good health of your baby and preserving conditions for it’s development. Prenatal care decreases your risks for having low birth weight and death. If any disorders are detected they can be treated in time and prevent any disabilities. All pregnant women should pay additional attention to healthy dieting and taking supplements of multivitamins and antioxidants.

Hi My name is kimmie i m from oklahoma.. i m deaf person smile.. umm . i had son 8 month old he is wonderful but i m worried about my sister in law she due in feb 12th 2007 and i found out. that she been not taking prental vitaimas.. i really upset and angray cuz she only 18 yrs she is ididot but i love her anyways.. is it will hurt anything to the baby when she is not taking the vititmans ? please let me know possible..

**Edited** I am sorry, emails are not allowed** .. i very worried smile..

Hi my name is kimmie barlow.. I alraedy have son smile.. Im very worried about my ssister in law. she is very ididot cuz she is 18 age.. she have baby boy in feb 12 2007 we found she been not taking pretnal vititmans.. it will be hurt or cause the bab y? please let me know soon before feb 12. thank you
email me **** thank you very much smile

I had wonderful son he is so sweet ilvoe him so much i have 1 son that enough for me lol but i m worried about my sisister in law cuz she not tkaing the vititmas.. it will be hurt baby ??
'