Please, I need help. My kid is unbearable. At first I was thinking that he is just a child with too much energy and that he will calm down. But then he started to steal, lay, to beat other children, to hang out with some problematic people etc. I took him to a doctor. He said that he is showing childhood antisocial behavior. I don't abuse him, how it is possible? What can I do?

Abuse is not the only reason for your child to have antisocial childhood. There can be a lot of factors causing this disorder. Some of them are even biological. You must pay more attention on him. Prevention program could target antisocial behavior in early phase. It is good to start right away. It can be effective. If you do not treat it now he can develop drinking problem which is in combination with asocial childhood something you would not like to face with.

sinec he`s hurting children, and NOT animals. I`m guessing he`s showing warning signs of Optional Defiant Disorder. Or conduct disorder, if you havent been beating him or brainwashing him. He probably inheirited it from his father or someone in the family WHO HAS the disorder. You should talk to him and ASK him WHY he`s hurting ppl. Ask him what his emotoins are like. Ask him what he thinks of other ppl. What he thinks about. Ask him if he lies alot for no reason.