I started having nausea, heartburn gerd the first week of Sept. By the middle of the month I had my yearly with my Dr and she started me on dexilant. Worked great. But about a week later the nausea started again eand a dull ache started on my upper right side. The pain never goes away. Sometimes the pain is more intense then others. But it never goes away. I also have an ache in my back around my shoulder blade. And the nausea can happen anytime. I have been on a fat free diet for over a month.

Testing I have done: endoscopy, ultrasound of gallbladder and HIDA scan (result 48%. Our facility said anything over 38% is considered normal), H Pylori-neg, other blood work-neg, Celiac biopsy pending, CT Scan with contrast having done tomorrow (Oct 23rd).

Is it possible to have gallbladder pain, issues and nausea when all testing is coming back normal? Or could it be something else? Has anyone experienced these issue? And what were your findings?

I will keep everyone posted with any new findings!

Thanks

Hi Weaver1, I am going thru the same thing.  I go for CT scan tomorrow after normal ultr sound and hida scan.  Did your CT scan show anything?  I'm hoping they find something on mine tomorrow I am at my whits end.

Suzknit- here is an update. I was admitted the week of halloween. With extensive testing MRI, gastric emptying test, lung xray, pelvic check, and bld testing all results came back normal. My husband and I did figured out that the dexilant and the protonix was giving me severe abdominal pains. I weened myself off of the ppi's, Spk to the surgeon, and got a second opinion with another GI Dr and a new family med dr. I had my gallbladder removed 12/9/14. So I'm 4 days post-op. The surgeon said the gallbladder didn't look good. My pathology report said nothing about stones or sludge. It said this "benign polypoid mucosal hyperplasia" adenomyosis. I have no idea what this means!!! I'm going to google it soon! My belly is really sore and tender. And I'm not on pain meds anymore. However I feel like I've gotten my son's tummy bug. So right now I'm having diarrhea every 5 mins..lol.. My son was sick the week before and a few students in his class too! So I don't think (I could be wrong) the diarrhea has anything to do with surgery. Right now my most concerning feeling is I still have RUQ pain in my rib cage. It still hurts in my rib cage, back blade and sometimes my shoulder when I take a deep breath, cough or laugh! It is a stabbing sensation. I'm hoping this goes away with time. But I feel nervous about it! Hopefully this helps anyone out there that keeps having normal testing and gallbladder symptoms.