My man seemed like he had sense when I first met him. For the nine years we have been together. He has changed he has turned in to a different person. He is controlling selfish and manipulative. What he dose that is controlling when he has company he tells me to leave the room in my house. I am not allowed to have visitors and if I do he interrupt my conversations. He takes my cell phone when he gose to work that is the only means for me to communicate with any one. We have a five year old daughter who is in school. I need the phone in case the school calls. When are daughter was born he told me not to put his name on her birth certificate because he dont want to pay child support. Then he calls me names like creature b***h. I cry all the time he has never put his hands on me but he said he would punch me in the face. He is never nice to me when there are people around. He makes me look bad in public. He tells me he dont want his daughter to be a fat lazy person. He told my daughter she was a mistake. When gets paid from work he dose not pay 1 bill i have to pay everything out of my pocket. I have to buy my daughters clothes and everything. He dose nothing at all. Then when he dose do anything nice for us he acts as if we are suppose to bow down to him and be grateful. He gets angry at his own family functions when i am there he makes me look bad in front of his family. So now I dont go to his family functions at all. I have not attened in 6 years because of that. Now he says to me I think I am to good to be around his family. I dunno if he hates me or what it is but it is killing me on the inside. All I can do is hold it in because if I cry he tells me I am a loser. I have to cater to him everyday I have no break to my self. The only time I am able to have peace is when he is at work. I try to talk problems out with him but then he tells me he dont care or he dont have time for this or I am just to soft. Please help me. :'( :'( :'(

sorry for your troubles but maybe an intervention should work?
get a group of people together and discuss his problems.
so if you havent told anyone.. tell someone and do something about it.