Hello, I am currently 16 years old... And I'm in love with this one girl for a year and a half now... Your probably thinking your too young to know what "true love" is... But, she makes me so happy and a feel complete. With out her, I just feel empty, lost and sad... Anyways, she loves me back :) and we would date except her mom hates me for about a year now... Honestly, I respect her mother for trying to "protect" her daughter... but she has never given me a fair chance... She has never met me face to face... So she got mad at me and blocked my number from the girl that I love cell phone... So I downloaded an app on my iPod to text her... But we got caught, which I feel so bad for cause her mom slapped her around one time we got caught, so she blocked my iPod number and my facebook account... And she's going to a different school next year :( so I won't be able to see her... And it has gotten so bad that we have snuck around to have a date at the movies, or I went over to her house without her parents being home... I know it's bad but I would do anything to be with her... Before my parents wouldn't let me date and I had secret girlfriends. Until her... I asked my dad "I know you don't let me date, but I really like this girl and I was wondering if I could date her":) and she was my first kiss, I wanted to save my virgin kiss for someone special and she was that someone... I also made it to second and third base with her, no home run, but honestly... I don't care :) all I want is to be with her... To shake her fathers hand in respect and look onto her mothers eyes to see that she trusts me... Like I said, I would do anyhthing to be with the girl that I love... So what should I do...? I tried talking to her mom before... I tried convincing that we at least meet... And her mom said that we can never hang out and she is the kind of person that when she sets her mind on something she won't change it... And don't suggest give up... Cause, I won't give up. I will never give up...

Welcome to one of the oldest problems in the world honey! Wars have been started over the same thing! As a mother of 2 boys I will tell you what I would tell them! When your girlfriend is at school or out etc. I want you to go over to her house, and ask to talk to her parents one on one! Tell them that you TRULY love their daughter, and would NEVER hurt her or bring embarrassment to them! That you will treat her like a lady, and to be open and honest with them about where and when you are going! And for them to give you 1 chance to prove you are a man of your word! And then suggest you and she going to a movie and you WILL have her back in the house by 9pm sharp - something like that! Also say to them "when you both met and fell in love, could you imagine someone stopping you and saying that you couldn't be together? Well that's how I feel, I TRULY love and adore your daughter and would NEVER hurt her! So whomever gave you both permission to see each other, can't you do the same thing for your daughter and the boy she loves and loves her back!?" 

When you want something honey, you HAVE to try and try! They are probably worried sick that their daughter is going to end up pregnant, or her virginity taken - depending on religion and nationality or moral beliefs - or people talking badly about her (like seeing her kissing you at a movie theatre etc. and because you are the boy they WILL blame you first over her! And you both being caught they will say it is YOU who talked her into lying to them! So you need to apologize for the past indescretions and say "that was immature of us and I TRULY apologize we put our feelings for each other ahead of respect, and we WONT do that again"

All parents want for their children is HEALTH, happiness, for them to be good people, and for them to treat them like they should be treated! NO back talking, no sneaking around, no drinking, drugs, sleeping around (even though we are NOT stupid) we also don't want to be THOSE parents that have a son in jail or a daughter pregnant at 15! That sort of thing! We want our children to be an extension of ourselves! NOTHING brings us more pride than people saying "Oh your son/daughter is SO polite and nice and respectful etc." It is a reflection on our parenting - right or wrong! And this is what they wanted for their daughter and because she went behind their back their mom FREAKED! And in most houses the mother is the disciplinarian! I've DECKED my eldest son for being disrespectful! It's not right but on the other hand NOR is talking to your parents like they are something on the bottom of their shoes1

So honey! Back straight, shoulders back, firm hand shake, and speak from the heart and be respectful! They NEED to know just how decent you are and what a great guy you are! So go get them "Romeo" ;-) From Romeo and Juliet! And let me know how it works out! BIG hugs honey!

Awww so romantic like romio and Juliette hav u risked goin 2 her house and telling her mom that u respect her protection of her daughter but that u r not complete without her and ur happy with each other like in the movies but if u don't want to go my way then follow wat ur heart says