In November i had surgery to remove a dermoid cyst and my right ovary.  Since than my cycles have been quite painful and only 20- 22 days apart.  I used to have a normal 30 day cycle so this is a change for me.  Has anyone else had a similar experience after surgery?  I just want to know if it is anything to worry about. 

I would like to be a recipient. I lost my uterus after a child birth, 5 years ago. I would like to have another baby. My husband and I want to have another.                     

I had a dermoid in my left ovary, had it removed. and now I havent had my period in about 2 and a half months. I've had it be slow before, but I'm not sexually active, and this does seem kind of crazy. Anyway, I hope it's not related to the dermoid being removed.. I just wanted to let you know my experience, but I can't seem to find a definite answer on the internet about dermoid removal affecting your menstrual cycle.