I am 19 and would like to hear some info about proper brushing and flossing. I use floss regularly but lately it happens my gums are bleeding so do you think I should avoid flossing for now? Anyway does proper brushing needs to end with flossing or I might escape those flossing part and still having proper brushing. Thanks?

I use floss regularly and it usually flossing is an important part of proper brushing but regarding the gums problem you have at this moment you might avoid flossing for now maybe you have some infection or virus coming through your organism and those are the situation that affects the gum making them more sensitive than usual so for now it is good thing avoiding flossing. Proper brushing is also about the proper using of the tooth brush for it is not like you have that brush make a few moves and that's it –it s more to it-your rolling moves needs to be gentle avoiding to heart your gums and those movements are up-down directed with the special care dedicated to every tooth. And also the main part of proper brushing and flossing if you want is to change regularly the toothbrush every 2 or 3 months. And whenever you got are sick or have cold or flu it is necessary to change your toothbrush.