I am curious is it possible getting fit with roller blades I am planning to lose some weight not much but at least to get fit by using roller blades. But I have a problem I don’t know rolling yet so I wonder if I could learn rolling blades fast and how long it takes for I see those girls are so fit and I think it has something to do with roller blades.

You think right! And it doesn’t take much for one to learn how to use roller blades. And the best part is that getting fit with roller blades is more than possible and it is not just about getting fit it is also about getting in perfect physical shape and form your legs would get such beautiful muscles shape and also the movement coordination is significantly improved. So as you see getting fit with roller blades is not the only good think here, it could also make you feel much better mentally it is proved that rolling also might decrease depression and anxiety symptoms especially if you roll in some company.

With roller blades you will activate inner and outer thigh muscles, calves, hamstrings and the muscles around your shins. It is a good form of exercise that will help you improve your balancing skills.

Just wondering, would rollerblading improve the bum?? would it help tone it up?