I’m 50 and have started taking herbal remedies for good prostate health a year ago. I wanted to prevent uncomfortableness that happens due to affected gland function. But recently I have started having urinary system problems, like increased urination and also sexual function has started being affected. Does that mean that herbal remedies are just not enough and that my prostate is invaded by more serious disease? I’m maybe overreacting, but am concerned about cancer..

Check you psa level, visit you physician, do blood tests, change the remedy, do all you can. And there is a lot that you can do. You have started taking remedies without doctor’s advice, because you were concerned about your health, I guess. Think positive, I’m sure it’s nothing serious, probably common bhp that happens to every man. Prostamol uno is very good herbal remedy that is registered as drug. But visit your doctor. Wish you luck.