I don't know if anyone has ever heard of this before.  I had high PTH and calcium but then my PTH dropped to way below normal then back up again.  Blood tests were done every few months so I wonder if the PTH is bouncing around like crazy in between tests.  I can't find any information on this anywhere.

I'm the OP.  I just read something about Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia and wonder if this could be what I have.  My 24 urine test came back good and I don't have a lot of the problems that people with hyperparathyroidism seem to have.  And like I said PTH levels are all over the place.

I know that it is normal for PTH to bounce up and down as it controls the calcium level. It changes constantly but I don't know if yours varies more than normal. What does your endocrinologist say? What symptoms do you have?

Mine varies a lot more than normal. I have had readings of 2, 3, 60, 160 in the last four tests. Normal range is 20 to 70. Calcium is in the high 10 to low 11 range and does not track with the PTH at all.

Get in touch with the Norman Parathyroid Center in Tampa.  Go first to thir website:  excellent!  It will help tell you if you have hyperparathyroidism.