Im a 14 year old boy. I started puberty 1.5 years ago. But my pubes arent developing. It's been 1.5 years and I have now about 10 pubes and they are still very fine. What's wrong? My testicles are about 3 cm. I masturbate every day. I can sometimes, very rarely cum or pre-cum clear sticky fluid. It started a year ago but then it had blood in it for some reason. Now it doesn't have but it still comes very rarely and sometimes I have to "push" it out. My voicr cracks sometimes. But it is normal that after 1.5 years I still have 10 fine black pube s which arent easily noticeable?

Hi

It sounds like you are developing normally everyone grows and develops at different rates and times and the changes can be pretty subtle and happen slowly.

You are in the early stages of puberty and it may seem like it has stalled a little bit but the changes you are hoping for will happen.

Your voice will finish changing your testicles and penis will get bigger ejaculation will happen and you will get more hair and go through all the other changes associated with puberty but when it will happen and how long it will take is hard to predict along with what the end result will be.

The age you started puberty and the changes you have gone through are happening just the way they should be and the rest will happen when your body is ready.

I agree but to make sure u shoulf take a pic of ur dic so we can make sure u did