Last night I had sex for the first time and it really hurt when I went inside her. It was dark and she was on top of me but all of a sudden I had to pull out because I felt like the head of my penis had just got really swollen. I was in pain and didn't look at my penis because I was scared it would be disfigured but I was wondering whether it could have been my foreskin being pulled right back for the first time?
I've since looked and my penis appears 'normal' and doesn't hurt, and the foreskin is back over the head but I want to know why I felt pain last night.

Hi Jimhat, Ive had sex for the second time ever today and i thought everything was going well until the end. I also felt a pain and once i pulled out and took a look at it i noticed the skin was all the way down. It hurt very much for it to even touch my underwear just because it was so sensitive.If it was your first time like mine it COULD be why it hurt. I was also thinking it was deformed :-P, it scared like crazy. My skin is also back now and the head is doing fine. It hurt because the Head(or glands) were exposed for the first time. Ive heard exposing it in the shower to the water falling helps to reduce the pain after a while. I'm not sure if this works since it only happened to me today. Anyway best of luck!

you may be able to fully retract your foreskin but the foreskin protects the head of the penis, the head of your penis is very sensitve. try pulling the foreskin back and using a lubed or wet finger and touch the head softly all over to get used to the feeling. as you do this more it will not hurt like before and you will be able have sex with new amazing sensations