I have pvc's all the time, my doc put me on meds foe it and it helps about 65 to 70 %, but now and thing I get the feeling that someone hit me hard in my chest!! it only last for a second, and think I get a pvc at the same time. It worrise me so. I was told my heart was Thickend but it was mild. I been walking a lot and trying to lose weight. I get that pain in my chest about once every 5 days or so. Do anyone else have this????
please let me know thanks Donnie

I have been having painful pvc's for about 11 years now, I've tried every medicine possible with only a few weeks help. If you don't have any other heart problems try to tolerate them, they shouldn't hurt you I've wasted 11 years of my life trying to fix mine when I could have just lived my life. I still have very painful PVC's but try to ignore them even tho it is very hard for me to do. Good luck !!!