Hi everyone. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Ideal protein diet lately and I am now very intrigued. I hear people saying how they lost 100 pounds, 60 pounds, 55 pounds and it sounds very interesting. I mean, I would give anything to lose all my extra pounds. I’ve tried everything (diets, pills, jogging) and nothing helped. I still have a lot of extra pounds.

These rumors about Ideal protein diet gave me some new hope. Please share if you know something or you have experience with the program. I also want to know why it is called ‘’nutrition on auto pilot’’. Thanks in advance.

Hey there.

I am sorry you didn’t have luck finding the program that fits you and which will help you to lose weight. I’ve also heard a lot about Ideal protein diet and I know some people who followed it. They are all very satisfied and all of them lost all of their extra pounds. I think that’s really impressive.

As for your question, I can’t explain you precisely why is it called “nutrition on auto pilot” but from the top of my head, I think it is because you must eat just vegetables, lean meat and products that the company provides you, so you don’t need to think what you should eat… so it’s like an auto pilot.

Hi

That is true. Auto pilot is all about creating habits. If you create a habit of eating only fruits, vegetables, lean meat etc. you won’t have to think about it. You will have a pattern while on this diet and everything you need to do is to follow that pattern automatically.

I think this auto pilot method is way better than constantly counting calories. Counting calories  takes all the joy out of eating and by counting calories you won’t be able to lose weight (in the long-term). It is a short term solution.

And this auto pilot method offers you real lasting changes.

If i need to explain this in very simple language, i would say eating the right amount of protein and doing regular exercise will replace your fat deposits with muscle tissues. That will add up more strength to your body and will give you a good physique and active body. But before you start this, you must have good knowledge of protein usage and using the best protein source. I would suggest you to chose the natural and organic protein powders always. This will certainly help you in getting shape. Thanks!!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use