Hey I'm 16 and for the last 3-4 weeks i've had lower abdominal pain. The pain is kind of like cramps but not really the pain is diffrent. I usually don't get cramps until like the day my period starts so i'm not used to that. Well like i said this pain is like that but not entirely, the pain comes and go's at diffrent hours of the day and it'll last sometimes from a span of 20-30 minutes or 2-3 hrs. I know i'm not pregnant 'cause i'm not sexually active so IDK what's wrong. The pain is mostly on my right side but sometimes it switches to the left, but it's mainly on the right. Another thing to add I suffer from migranes from an early age and I'm taking medications for my headaches and occasional nausea that comes with it IDK if my medicine could have something to do with it. I've also noticed i've lost some weight and apetite also when i stretch or stand up too quickly the pain increasses. Also my period is late this month and i really don't know if all of this is tie in to eachother. I haven't gone to the doctor yet I am planning on going if the pain is still there for another week. So if any one of you have any suggestions on why this could be happening i'd really really appreciate it thanks :)

Try To Not Sit Much .. Take Some Pain Killer When U Feel More Pain... I Hope This Will Help You.. Because Im having same problems been to 5docters in a month they can't even help it.. or cant tell why it is... then i just try to care myself with not sit much n took pain killer n hot water after a month its fine but few days ago i m feeling the pain again.. n just try it again :)

I hope this will help u :)

Thank you this helped me :) i still have the pain but not as often sometimes the pain increases but it goes away after a while. I haven't been able to go to the doctor as my mom won't take me nor my sister cuz they both think its normal. Ive been following ur advice and just taking care of my self. But tell me have u found a doctor who has been able to tell you what causes this type of pain?