So I'm worried about this bump thats on the side of my neck beneath my left side of the jaw right before where it leads up to the ear. Its a hard bump and everytime I touch it, it hurts. It's only been there for two days now and I've done some research on what it could be and it worries me on the worst thing it could be but i prefer to ask someone with better knowledge to see what this could be? 

Jesse wrote:

could be your lymph node. if it is then its swollen because of some sort of infection that your body is trying to fight off.