I had to sleep on the hard for twice in the past week and last night while watching a movie my neck was in a awkward position. So I was wonder Can Sleeping/laying wrong cause swollen lymph nodes?

Hi Danny,

If you were in bad position when you were sleeping it might be possible that you made your lymph nodes very sore. This might be the reason of swollen lymph nodes in the first place. However lymph nodes usually tend to swell if there is some infection in the body. Have you noticed any problems with your sinuses of maybe in your throat? Maybe you had a mild cold and the lymph nodes reacted immediately.

However, there is a possibility that lymph nodes get swollen from trauma and not just an infection. If this is the case then you should be back to normal in few days and there is no reason for you to worry.

Good luck,

Marco

Hey I have swollen limp nodes and they are preventing me from sleep. Is there any way to sleep that will... actually let me sleep.

What can be the possiblities if the bump due to swelling changes when i correct my position of sleeping on daily basis??

I have had it were every once and a while I'll lay with my belly against the bed, but my head tilted on the pillow. I'm get a swollen lymph node underneath my ear everytime. It's painful. I do believe you can get them from sleeping in weird positions.

I get the very same thing. I usually sleep in a coma position with my arm under my pillow and I notice when I sleep on my left side it's worse. I wake to a lump just under my ear and back jaw bone. As mentioned the left side is worse and the lump is quite large and sore. During the course of the day it subsides.
Do you have any idea what causes this to happen?

POLO POLO POLO