:'( Well first I'll give some history on myself. I am 26 years old. From the age of 15 I have never had "regular" menstrual cycles. When I started trying to have my daughter at the age of 20 my gynecologist diagnosed me with having ovarian cyst. He prescribed me birth control and they went away and i also went on to have a beautiful baby girl just 9 months after I came off the birth control. After I had my little girl I became very regular with my menstrual cycles. I also later became pregnant again and had a bouncing baby boy. Here again I was a every 28days cycle again. I opted to have my tubes tied when he was 9 months old. Still I was very regular with my cycles. (Tubes where tied 1 1/2 years ago) So my query is today is that for the past 3 months I havent had my cycle. (Pregnancy - Negative) And now that I have started my cycle I'm kinda hurting, not like usuall cramps though, more like abdominal pain, nauseau and some back pain. My question is .... Is my pain just from the 3 month build up or is it possible that my cyst came back and possibly burst? I'm not sure but just wondered if this is something I may need to go to my gynecologist with?

you should probably go to your ob/gyn for info hun. with ovarian cysts, one can never be too careful.