hello my last period started july 26 and was over in about a week i had sex august 20th and i was ejaculated in twice is it possible that i could be pregnant i thought i had implantation bleeding sometime between the 23 rd and the 27th bc a couple times i went to the bathroom and had a tiny bit of dark brown blood when i wiped its september 9 and i havent started my period i took a pregnancy test on september 6th and it was negetive is it possible that there wasnt enough hcg to be detected yet thank you very much for your time

Based on the answers you gave, Saturday August 7, 2010 to Wednesday August 11, 2010 are the days you are likely to be most fertile. the 20th would be 9days to late. I would wait a week or two and test again and if its still negative then I would suggest you see a Dr. because there could be an underlying cause for your period being late.

thank you so much

you are very welcome. you could try going to google and typing in "first response ovulation calculator" and you could use that from now on as a reference.