Hows Everyone doing !? Me Im Well I Began smoking marijuana at age 14 in 8thgrade (worst choice ever) it started out as just a weekend thing , but quickly grew by highschool i was smoking everyday, im a up and coming rapper w/ much potiental i just know weed is slowing me down im 19 now and i know i need to stop now or be 30 wishing i did last year i stopped for 30 days and did a blog about it , my fans and peers were supportive (relapsed) that showed me i can do it , i just wanna feel free agian no weed, no alchol, cigs , nothing just music and energy ,tonight is my first night and i hope someone can relate this , feel free to reply ill be on replying "lets do this together"

Hey bro, i know how you feel, my story is kind of like yours, I started smoking in 8th grade just on the weekends and stuff, then in highschool I did it everyday. Now im 24 years old and I have been smoking everyday since. Granted I have cut down a lot, I can get by with taking one or two hits a day, otherwise I get bad night sweats and very restless. It's like this splinter in my mind that I can't get rid of. The thing about cannabis is the physical withdrawl is nothing, it's the mental withdrawls, it's all in your head and it makes you go crazy. 

I still respect cannabis, anything can be ruined when you don't use in moderation. But I am so over being a slave to it. Cannabis helps me with being bored and also as a sleep aid.  I have been looking into other natural plants to help me ween myself off cannabis. Kratom is a good one because it helps you relax and eases your mind. People take Xanax and opiates to get off Cannabis, but i find thos make it much worse. 

Good luck on your journey, Cannabis addiction is a real thing, don't let anybody tell you otherwise. 

I hope you are doing well since you made the decision to quit and let me tell you I am quitting too. It's been four days and the first three have been pretty bad anxiety, depression no appetite etc. and let me Tell you it has been extremely hard to endure those symptoms I would cry from the anxiety no joke and I wasn't like that before drugs. I've quit for a little before and it was way easier i didn't experience the anxiety and depression like I did this time around. I have no cravings for weed now because I see what it has done to my body it basically screwed with my head and that's enough for me to attempt to endure the pain. I have been doing Alot of prayer and believe me it has helped alot! It keeps my mind off of it but it also seems to ease the symptoms sooner. Idk if you are a believer but just really try and pray with faith that you will get better. You may be surprised... My advice to you is Once you've reached a point like a week or two to a month keep it up thts when it gets easier and if you Smoke again you're back to square one and all those hard times you endured from withdrawl was for nothing. You can do it yu don't need the weed. I recommend drinking lots of water, Getting your vitamins and if yu need help with anxiety take some natural stress relievers like l theanine. It's a hard road man but just remember what made you feel the way you do it's the bud man it's a drug and its a temptation do your best to ignore it and the temptation will get smaller and smaller the less you feed the temptation the easier it gets. It takes Alot of willpower to overcome it trust me the symptoms I have have been horrible but I keep my faith and try my best to overcome this hard time and I look forward to being in control of myself with no drugs. They only mess you up man. Stay strong and may god be with yu