ok......i'm wondering why i have pimples on my chest that's red on my chest?

Okay I have the same problem
My chest feels smooth ,but there are like 4 big pimples and brown dots. I can't wear anything except for t-shirts.

Might be a silly question, but equally important...how often do you shower? While cleanliness can keep pimples at bay, certain soaps have been known to cause some irritation which results in red pimples or brown dots on various areas of your body. You mentioned not wearing anything except t-shirts. The cotton in t-shirts is breathable and if you are noticing improvement when wearing lighter clothing, it could be a sign of heat rash.

As with any rash, it is important to see a physician if symptoms are prolonged.

I'm going to say this. It can be caused by sweat in between the breasts. Or even chafing. I know I have this problem and I put some deodorant/anti-perspirate there. Because it can also be something fungal due to moisture. Just go to your gynocologist or general practitioner and ask for some cream