I noticed a bump between my breats about a month ago, which appeared to be something like a mosquito bite or pimple of some sort. It itched, so I scratched, and then one day it started peeling and now it is in some form of a rash that itches. I put Neosporin on it, but its been over a week since I tried the Neosporin and it is still there. I have no clue what it is. It sorta looks like a ringworm, but I don't know how I could have gotten it. It is very dry and red. Do you have any clue as to what it might be?

Honestly, it is impossible to say what it is until having a look at it. While it could be an ordinary pimple, it could also be some kind skin reaction or a skin disease.

The only way to know for sure what it is, is to see a dermatologist. They can usually tell just by looking at it. They may also explain how you possible got it and what to do to avoid it.

Above all, you will get a prescription drug or cream to take care of problem, much quicker than you would do it by playing doctors. It always works for me!

make sure it is not inflamatory breast cancer. it is a rare cancer but it can be a very dangerous one. i would go see your gyncologist. the only way to be sure it isn't that- is an mri-but at least you could eliminate a very serious concern!
Hope that helps!