Alright so I am 19. I have only had 2 sex partners and was recently diagnosed with chlamydia. I did not have this with my first boyfriend, but I ONLY did oral on my second and I remember this one time he came while I was giving him head and I swallowed BY ACCIDENT!!!! then 4 months later I begin spotting I thought it was because of my new exercise routine but NO! that was not it. So my question is can I receive GENITAL chlamydia from ORAL sex or can I receive GENITAL chlamydia from swallowing infected sperm ?

You definitely cant get genital chlamydia by swallowing infected sperm simply because all the acids and digestion in your stomach would probably kill bacteria, like they do most of them. Most likely way that you (unfortunately) gotten infected is that some of the sperm or precum came into contact with your genital area, even a few drops could have been enough. Or infection could have happened if he performed oral sex on you.