I’m 19 and think that my breasts are undeveloped. Honestly, I can describe myself as flat. They are not small but really undeveloped. Is there anything that can be done to help it instead of breast augmentation?

It depends how you are built. If you are thin, I think that they would get bigger if you would put on weight. And you still have time to develop at your age.. There are no meds that can be taken for breast augmentation. Low oestrogen may be cause for undeveloped breasts, maybe you should evaluate it.

I am 49 years old and next week I am getting breast augmentation. Although I am thin, I have tried gaining weight, have had 5 babies, prayed, cried, and learned many coping skills from all the ridicule. Even doctors have been quite rude and not at all helpful to me for this very real problem I have learned to be hypomastasia. My husband has loved me in spite of my lack thereof but years of hurt from others have taken their toll. I was fortunate enough to find a man like him who wants to take my hurt away. We have been married 30 years. I am getting surgery and told the surgeon I would be thrilled to be a full "A" cup. They don't have implants that small so I will be bigger. :-) Please don't listen to all the advice about gaining weight or waiting to develop. Get all the info you can about hypomastia and don't let others tell you you have some kind of control over it. The only thing that you can control is how you are as a person. Don't become obsessed with it. When you like you as a person, then get the surgery. It's not about being big. It's about having any breast at all.

I found this to be very useful. I can really relate to you wanting to just be a full "A" cup... I'm 19 and I've just really started to think that my breasts may not develop.. I found your comment on here and looked up hypomastia, and I'm very glad that both of my breasts are at least the same size (unlike many women that suffer with this), even if that is very small. I want to thank you for sharing this information, I don't know how long it would have taken for me to find this if you hadn't.

Thank you.