Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I would like to find more about one issue. You see, I'm married for three years and just recently I was talking with my husband about possible breast implants operation that I should do. You see, this has been my wish for years and now- I have enough money to do it.
Like I said, I was talking about this with my husband and he told me that he supports me although he likes me just the way I'm.
He told me also that he has read somewhere that there are some serious health risks of this operation and I would like to find out more about this. Please help me!

Hello. I don’t have anything against these kinds of operations but your husband is definitely right. There are several health risks and you should get familiar with this before you decide to do this operation. I have read some stuff about this and I don’t mind telling you more about this. Implant surgery can cause you to lose sensitivity in your breasts, especially in your nipples.
Your breasts can become so sensitive that it is painful to be touched. Either problem may dampen sexual intimacy. Also, one risk is capsular contracture, which is a tightening and squeezing of the scar tissue that naturally forms around the implant. Another potential complication of implant surgery is nerve damage. And the biggest risk- risk of body immune response to foreign body.