I had flat-chests all my life. Now, when I am 21 I’m seriously thinking about breast augmentation. Before I make a decision of going to surgery, I would like to know more about the procedure of breast augmentation. Thanks

You are not the only one who has no breasts and want to get bigger ones. You need to ask yourself why you want to change yourself. Ask yourself what is the real reason for this step. Women often exaggerate when it comes to their bodies. They feel like they need to look perfect, like men want them to be. There have been many cases where women have regretted the procedure of breast augmentation. They did it for all the wrong reasons, sometimes just to fell socially more acceptable. I am not trying to give you lectures; I just want you to think good before making any decisions that can change your life. However, these changes can be good but it all depends on you. You have to be absolutely sure that you know what you are doing. I can not give you short answer of breast augmentation procedure because there are a lot of them. What I can tell you is to go to few plastic surgeons and ask them what you want to know. This way you will be able to choose the right surgeon and have enough information.