i have a constant pressure in my head,,,ex,,like someone is squeezing my head,,like a person would palm a basketball...i do have high blood pressure,,but am taking meds for that,,,i also have constant ringing in my ears,,,and feel tension in face alot of times too,,,have had mri on head,,it was ok,,this is driving me crazy had it for almost a year now,,,any suggestion would b greatly apprecitaed..i am talking effexor also,,,

I've spoken to many people who have described symptoms just like the ones you have listed here. These people have been successfully helped by the use of hypnosis to reduce the tension and relieve the pressure. I suggest you contact a hypnotist that is experienced in this type of work and speak openly regarding these issues so that a session can be put together to help you through this once and for all.