Three days ago i went snowboarding and crashed landing hard on my tailbone. Since then i have had problems going to the bathroom. i was bleeding (ovbiously fresh blood) from the inside when attempting to use the bathroom.. very scary and please dont laugh. My bowel movements have been slow and finally on the 3rd day i had bowel movement. However, it was very dark...is this a serious issue as in i should see my doctor asap??

You should never play with something like this! Especially if you are dealing with dark blood issue. Any time when you notice the rectal bleeding, the doctor should be your first option.

It could be because of the hemorrhoids, of course, but if you do have dark blood, it can indicate to something more serious.

When there is bright red blood, the doctor can suggest one test and that is a colonoscopy.

Also, you should be prepared to get some drugs that will help you. There are a lot of different dangers that can happen, but I think that the biggest danger that actually could happen to you is a potential tear or series of tears in rectum.   

The blood was dark because you have internal bleeding. i hope you have already seen the doctor after you posted this question. internal bleeding is dangerous.