I must say that I am finally going to get rid of my problem. I have had a back injury last year and since then I have been going through hell. I have been told that I suffer from L2 fracture, so I went through the therapy, but the pain endured. I had strong pain in coccyx…cannot sit down for more then 30 minutes. After five doctors, the sixth discovered a small fracture of tailbone! I have scheduled an operation, but I would like to know if this procedure is late, it has been 7 months since the injury.

Well, it is difficult to say what the surgeon might expect when he approaches the tailbone. Even though radiologist diagnostics are very accurate today, until the doctor "open you up" we cannot know the true state of your tailbone. It might be just a small fracture and unfortunately, it can be completely shattered. You already went through one operation, I assume that you already know what to expect from the therapy and rehab program. Long weeks, months are ahead of you. And yes, it is better late then never.