Hello I have had a flu for the past 3 days now and still going. around yesterday morning I awoke with 1 massive swollen blister on the left side of the roof of my mouth over the day it went down and by night it turned into really small hundreds of blisters, by this morning the blisters have gone and in there place I had tiny little holes and what was scary enough it had spread over night to now the whole left side on the roof of my mouth. It has also caused the gums between my teeth to inflame. A new problem that has just risen is my throat his sore and very dry. Can somebody please help me

Have you been taking any medication for your flu symptoms?

I had the same problem with the mouth sores this last week, but I thought it was from the amoxicillin I was taking. Usually people can develop thrush or other fungal infections from taking antibiotics. I know that strep throat is going around, because that is what I had. You may want to go have your throat looked at and cultured to be sure you don't have it. You definitely have some type of issue in your mouth as far as the blisters go. You can try swishing your mouth with salt water a few times a day and see if this clears it up. Otherwise, your physician can see what you need.