I wonder when this recurring pressure is going to get resolved. I in fact have problems with my eyes especially the left one that I’ve injured four months ago. My eyes are red and are sensitive to light and I also have a hard time with recurring pressure and tearing. And this recurring pressures what might that be.

Well I think the recurring pressure has something to do with iritis, it is more likely that you actually have iritis caused by that eye injury you had and it means that actually your iris- colored part of the eye is inflamed. This might have happened by injuring your eye and those symptoms you have indicates you might have iritis. I advice you to go to an aye specialist and get Slit Lamp Examination which is an instrument that provides examination of the whole eye from all of its sides. I remember I was taking some steroids and inflammatory eyedrops which helped me in decreasing eye inflammation and anyway if it turned out you have iritis than it must be treated properly otherwise you risk getting permanent problems such as scarring inside the eye and you risk also to have constant recurring pressure.