i HAVE BEEN HAVING HEADACHES ON ONE SIDE OF MY TEMPLE - IT COMES AND GOES UT HAS MADE MY EYE NOTICEABLY SMALLER. I HAVE TRIED GLASSES BU I STILL GET THE HEADACHE - IT NEVER MOVES AND ONLY AFFECTS ONE EYE.

FOR THE PAST 3 WEEKS I HAVE A VERY SORE BUM - IT FEELS 'ITCHY' WHEN I GO TO THE TOILET AND SORE. IT IS NOT THREADWORM.

ANY HELP? BEEN TO DOCTORS AND HOSPITAL - NOT CONCERNED BY IT!

Hey there

Maybe your doctors have right if they aren’t worried about your condition. Feeling like increased eye pressure can be consequence of various things for example if you job is related to the computers and you are spending more than 8 hours watching in the monitor this can lead to the feeling of pressure behind the eyes. This used to bother me and I was refusing to do anything about it but then it becomes unbearable so I had to visit the ophthalmologist. He prescribed me glasses because my vision was decreasing and since I was stubborn I had done much more damage.

So go to your doctor and have your eye sight checked. I hope this will solve your problem.