Okay, so I'm 13 years old. I have pubic hair down there now... (i know right?! it sux! like y grow hair down there??? barff) and I don't know how exactly to shave...... my mom hasn't talked to me about it or anything!! Even bringing up the subject would be weird.. Knowing her she'd probably tell me: Just shave it!  That's all!

.. But, um, HELLO???!! CHICK U GOTTA BRAIN?!! IM A 13 Y.O. WTF!!!! ....Anyways, will some of you people help me?? I am afraid I'll cut myself or something!! I mean, I want to shave because, like, everyone does. And it'd be weird not to... :PP Bc eventually I will be sexually active as I get older in my late teen years. 

So!!! Someone help meeeehh! Idgaf how detailed you are but just tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Respond quickly!!!!!!!!!! Summer will be here soon. (u know swimming suits & stuff)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD

Hi there

Awright sweety, here are some tips you will find them easy to follow -

• Pubic hair tend to be coarse, sometimes soft. But in any case, taking a hot water shower makes them soft and easy to cut/shave
  • Generally all shavers are designed to cut small hair - if you have overgrown hair, use a trimmer to trim them slowly - you may need to sit on a toile seat, bend over and carefully trim them. Slowly does it - no hurry at all. Gradually you will learn the practise
  • Use a hot towel to soften trimmed down hair. Use a shaving gel [for pubic areas] - the ones available off the counter at stores. First apply this gel to say the insides of your arm - where the arm bends - some women are allergic to certain products, so if you feel skin irritaion, switch over to a different brand. Once you find a gel proper for your skin type, apply liberally, and whisk up a lather. This gel will lubricate the area.
  • Stretch your skin tight. If it's loose, you'll end up cutting yourself. Razors can only do their job well on nearly flat surfaces. With your free hand, stretch your skin tight and hold it firmly, giving you a clear target. Make it easy on yourself and start below your navel, pulling the skin just above your foamed up hairline upwards. Where you go from there is up to you. Chop it all off?
  • Now use a shaver [more number of blade it has, gentler is the shave] to gently glide the blade on the area - no pushing it against skin - the shaving gel will help glide the blade and you will realise it is a breeze. Slowly work your way around the area in one direction only - if you shave against the grain of hair, you may have stubborn growth later. So, use one directional stroke always.
  • There are two things to keep in mind here: shaving with the grain will prevent irritation and ingrown hairs and shaving against the grain will result in a closer (by a landslide) shave. Knowing these two things, take into account your situation. If you have mega-super-ultra sensitive skin, you may want to stick to shaving with the grain, even if it takes you twice as long to get the results you want.
  • As you transition to getting a closer shave, try working across the grain of the hair; if the hair is growing downwards, for example, shave to the left or right. Get used to feeling the hair growth rather than trying to see it.— Not relying on your eyes makes the whole process much faster.
  • Do not over-shave. Shave an area only as much as you need to remove the hair. If you go over it too many times, it will likely become inflamed.
  • In the early stages of shaving, you will probably find that shaving your pubic hair two days in a row causes red bumps and/or itching. Skip several days between shaves until your skin grows used to the change.
  • Don't forget your, err, bum area! If you've ever been to get your nether regions waxed, you know the feeling when you think the lady is done pouring hot wax onto your parts and then she giddily tells you to "flip over." Ahh, that's right.She's gonna get into that crevice you so conveniently forgot about. Well, that applies to this situation, too, if you're gonna bare it all.
  • Do a once or twice-over with your free hand. That mirror in front of you may look like you've gotten everything, but have you really? If you want to be completely hair-free, that means top, bottom, inside, outside, back, front, and everywhere in between.
  • If you are baring it all, know that having zero pubic hair can increase your chances of getting and spreading an STD or two (namely, HPV and molluscum contagiosum). Though the latter doesn't sound like a traditional STD, it, technically, is.
  • Do clean up the bathroom afterwards, or you may get reprimanded for leaving a mess
  • Exfoliate to keep your skin clean.This removes all the dead skin chillin' on the surface after shaving in addition to lining up your hairs and helping to prevent them from becoming ingrown. With your normal body soap, gently cleanse your pubic area. This will help to remove anything that might block your pores and lead to ingrown hairs and resulting infections. What's the point in shaving if all you have to replace it are little red bumps?
  • Here's a tip from the pros: Use a sugar scrub as your exfoliate to leave your skin smooth as a baby's bottom. If you don't have that on hand, whip up a baking soda paste. It, too, will put the finishing touches on the job.
  • Do not get soap beyond your labia. Your vagina is naturally regulated by your body and doesn’t need to be cleansed with anything other than water. In fact, soaps often upset the pH balance (which is, by nature, low to ward off unfriendly bacteria), making the vagina more susceptible to infection.
  • Rinse off any remaining pubic hair, gently pat dry, and moisturize. Aloe Vera, baby oil, or moisturizers designed for sensitive areas can be used. Avoid moisturizers that may contain fragrances and coloring agents. Whatever it is, just make sure it's unscented and isn't full of possibly irritating perfumes. And definitely avoid men's aftershave— that's just burn in a can. Avoid powdering the area.
  • Go over the area with tweezers. Even the most seasoned shaver and expensive razor will miss a hair here or there. Grab the tweezers and go to town, picking up wherever your razor left off. The pain lasts a matter of seconds. You can handle it.

Good luck :)

just grab a pair of scissors got to work girl!

I am also 13 I have a massive bush u could even call it a jungle, it hangs way out of my swim suit line. I also have a ton of armpit hair. I never have shaved it do I need to? Ps it is more pubic hair than you would ever suspect almost manly

There's nothing wrong with it. As you didn't start to shave anywhere I'd go with graduality and start from your armpits and lower legs below knee and move on upper legs and bikini later once you are comfortable with these places. For now you might wear boxer briefs, which are cool.
Do you have either parents, sisters or trustful female friends to intruduce and guite you the first times?